Pixelodeon attendees

  • David Howell
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 30 1:57 PM
      I am about to book my flight and hotel for Pixelodeon. For those that
      are going, where are you staying?

      David
      http://www.davidhowellstudios.com
    • Ron Watson
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 24, 2007
        I was just wondering if any of you thought it would be worth it to
        mirror our videoblog on wordpress.com.

        So far, we've just been doings stuff homegrown and through blogger.

        Are there any benefits in terms of distribution to create a
        Wordpress.com mirror?

        Cheers,

        Ron Watson

        On the Web: