Mmm... Belgian Beer!

  • Steve Garfield
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Hi,
      My name is Steve Garfield and I'm a Video Producer and Editor from
      Boston.

      As a New Year's resolution, I started my video blog on January 1,
      2004, and in that first
      post, I called 2004 The Year of the Video Blog.

      http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videoblog/

      On the blog I'm experimenting with different types of video: Time
      Lapse and Video from
      my Canon S400 Digital Still Camera, and Digital Video from my Canon
      GL2 miniDV camera.

      I explain the process I go through for those that haven't done it yet.

      I also use the blog to post entries of things I'm learning to do with
      editing, like adding
      music with Apple's LiveType, while editing in Final Cut Pro.

      An issue we all face is bandwidth usage and image quailty. You'd
      like to post nice looking
      video, but the download it too long for a lot of users still on dial
      up.

      I'm very interested in producing reality news by citizen journalists
      and plan on doing some
      reporting from the Democratic Convention next month.

      Looking forward to the discussion,
      --Steve
      As Seen In TIME Magazine: http://makeashorterlink.com/?D50162E78