New HD video blog. Chicago, Florida, New York.

  • kylefasanella
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Need critique on newest HD videoBlog from Florida,New York,

      Hey guys,

      I just finished my newest creation of the video bloging world. It is a
      montage of last
      summer. There are shots from Chicago, New York, and Florida. I would Love
      to hear what you
      think Honestly. Love to hear any corrections that can be made with
      editing. I love to hear the negative more than the positive because it helps me improve. But
      the positive is nice too.

      Here is the link (Fixed)

      http://www.vilekyle.com/