Re: [videoblogging] Get Media: an easy way to find cool stuff

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2007
      > http://spinxpress.com/getmedia
      > Oh my God, it's like video Christmas.
      > Whoever it is who did this, I love you.

      just for the record....Eric Zimmerman and Chris Ritke built this page
      to search for CC media.
      Verdi and Markus pitched in too.
      http://spinxpress.com/getmedia

      Here I am....
      http://jaydedman.com

      Check out the latest project:
      http://pixelodeonfest.com/
      Webvideo festival this June!!!!
    • Soulhuntre
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
        Hey all,

        I am still looking for vide bloggers who will be attending PodCampNYC
        (www.podcampnyc.org) who might want to help us cover the event but uploading
        footage after for archiving and distribution (CC of course).

        Please drop me a note if you think you can help!

        Ken