Trying to find all the easter eggs!

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      I have seen some great things today. Trying to comment as much as
      possible, but the volume of videos is intense.

      I subscribed to the Mefeedia videobloggingweek2007 tag feed in
      FireAnt, but often it's not clear who made the video unless or until
      I see the ident within the video itself, and not easy to go straight
      to the person's vlog and comment. Also, it only seems to download
      those on the front page. Maybe that's just me.

      I've also used Blip's Twitter service, but that's limited to videos
      on Blip, and I'd quite like to see as wide a range as possible.

      Phil Campbell at r3wind.com recommended using http://
      www.blogdigger.com which allows you to make a custom feed from a blog
      search page.

      How is everyone else keeping up? Anyone got any particularly
      successful ways of consuming this video blizzard so far? Just using
      your regular list of feeds?

      Rupert
      http://www.twitter.com/ruperthowe/
      http://twittervlog.blogspot.com/

    • David King
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
        So - what's the url for blip's twitter service? I haven't seen that one.

        David

        On 4/2/07, Rupert <rupert@...> wrote:

        > I have seen some great things today. Trying to comment as much as
        > possible, but the volume of videos is intense.
        >
        > I subscribed to the Mefeedia videobloggingweek2007 tag feed in
        > FireAnt, but often it's not clear who made the video unless or until
        > I see the ident within the video itself, and not easy to go straight
        > to the person's vlog and comment. Also, it only seems to download
        > those on the front page. Maybe that's just me.
        >
        > I've also used Blip's Twitter service, but that's limited to videos
        > on Blip, and I'd quite like to see as wide a range as possible.
        >
        > Phil Campbell at r3wind.com recommended using http://
        > www.blogdigger.com which allows you to make a custom feed from a blog
        > search page.
        >
        > How is everyone else keeping up? Anyone got any particularly
        > successful ways of consuming this video blizzard so far? Just using
        > your regular list of feeds?
        >
        > Rupert
        > http://www.twitter.com/ruperthowe/
        > http://twittervlog.blogspot.com/

        David King
        davidleeking.com - blog
        http://davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog

      • Rupert
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
          On 2 Apr 2007, at 17:46, David King wrote:
          So - what's the url for blip's twitter service? I haven't seen that one.

          http://www.twitter.com/vlogweek2007

          Rupert
          Twittervlogging during Videoblogging Week 2007: