Re: SuperHappyVlogHouse in San Francisco

  • Cheryl
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
      Whoever uploaded them needs to go back into SpinXpress and change the
      licensing there. You have them showing as Attribution Non-Commercial,
      not public domain. So if someone finds them but isn't a member of the
      Yahoo VB group, they're not gonna know the clips are public domain.

      Cheryl Colan
      http://www.hummingcrow.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
        > Whoever uploaded them needs to go back into SpinXpress and change the
        > licensing there. You have them showing as Attribution Non-Commercial,
        > not public domain. So if someone finds them but isn't a member of the
        > Yahoo VB group, they're not gonna know the clips are public domain.

        i just changed the licenses to public domain.