Re: [videoblogging] Holy freakin crap, they did it!

  • Scott McNulty
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 7:18 AM
      You're overlooking the fact that the DRM free music also has twice the
      bitrate as the DRMed version (meaning real CD quality audio). Also,
      they will still be selling albums (sans DRM) for $9.99 and all their
      music videos are ditching DRM.

      All in all, a very exciting announcement.

      --
      Scott McNulty
      I blog: