Re: SuperHappyVlogHouse in San Francisco

  • Enric
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <enric@...> wrote:

      > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > We had a pretty incredible party yesterday at the HatFactory.net.
      > > you can see some of the CC trailers we made here:
      > > http://superhappyvloghouse.pbwiki.com/Creative%20Commons%20Trailers
      > >
      > > all are licensed "public domain" if you want to use them at the end of
      > > your videos.
      > >
      > > Jay
      > >
      > > --
      > > Here I am....
      > > http://jaydedman.com
      > >
      > > Check out the latest project:
      > > http://pixelodeonfest.com/
      > > Webvideo festival this June!!!!

      Oops, you know I meant SuperHappyVlogHouse ;)

      > One of the new videobloggers that came out of SuperHappyDevHouse,
      Tantek:

      > http://tantek.com/log/2007/04.html#d01t0059
      >
      > ;

    • Cheryl
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
        Whoever uploaded them needs to go back into SpinXpress and change the
        licensing there. You have them showing as Attribution Non-Commercial,
        not public domain. So if someone finds them but isn't a member of the
        Yahoo VB group, they're not gonna know the clips are public domain.

        Cheryl Colan
        http://www.hummingcrow.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
          > Whoever uploaded them needs to go back into SpinXpress and change the
          > licensing there. You have them showing as Attribution Non-Commercial,
          > not public domain. So if someone finds them but isn't a member of the
          > Yahoo VB group, they're not gonna know the clips are public domain.

          i just changed the licenses to public domain.