Re: SuperHappyVlogHouse in San Francisco

  • Enric
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

      > We had a pretty incredible party yesterday at the HatFactory.net.
      > you can see some of the CC trailers we made here:
      > http://superhappyvloghouse.pbwiki.com/Creative%20Commons%20Trailers
      >
      > all are licensed "public domain" if you want to use them at the end of
      > your videos.

      > Here I am....
      > http://jaydedman.com
      >
      > Check out the latest project:
      > http://pixelodeonfest.com/
      > Webvideo festival this June!!!!

      One of the new videobloggers that came out of SuperHappyDevHouse, Tantek:

      http://tantek.com/log/2007/04.html#d01t0059

      ;
    • Enric
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <enric@...> wrote:

        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@> wrote:
        > >
        > > We had a pretty incredible party yesterday at the HatFactory.net.
        > > you can see some of the CC trailers we made here:
        > > http://superhappyvloghouse.pbwiki.com/Creative%20Commons%20Trailers
        > >
        > > all are licensed "public domain" if you want to use them at the end of
        > > your videos.
        > >
        > > Jay
        > >
        > > --
        > > Here I am....
        > > http://jaydedman.com
        > >
        > > Check out the latest project:
        > > http://pixelodeonfest.com/
        > > Webvideo festival this June!!!!

        Oops, you know I meant SuperHappyVlogHouse ;)

        > One of the new videobloggers that came out of SuperHappyDevHouse,
        Tantek:

        > http://tantek.com/log/2007/04.html#d01t0059
        >
        > ;

      • Cheryl
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
          Whoever uploaded them needs to go back into SpinXpress and change the
          licensing there. You have them showing as Attribution Non-Commercial,
          not public domain. So if someone finds them but isn't a member of the
          Yahoo VB group, they're not gonna know the clips are public domain.

          Cheryl Colan
          http://www.hummingcrow.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
            > Whoever uploaded them needs to go back into SpinXpress and change the
            > licensing there. You have them showing as Attribution Non-Commercial,
            > not public domain. So if someone finds them but isn't a member of the
            > Yahoo VB group, they're not gonna know the clips are public domain.

            i just changed the licenses to public domain.