SuperHappyVlogHouse in San Francisco

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
      We had a pretty incredible party yesterday at the HatFactory.net.
      you can see some of the CC trailers we made here:
      http://superhappyvloghouse.pbwiki.com/Creative%20Commons%20Trailers

      all are licensed "public domain" if you want to use them at the end of
      your videos.

      Here I am....
      http://jaydedman.com

      Check out the latest project:
      http://pixelodeonfest.com/
      Webvideo festival this June!!!!
    • Enric
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@...> wrote:

        > We had a pretty incredible party yesterday at the HatFactory.net.
        > you can see some of the CC trailers we made here:
        > http://superhappyvloghouse.pbwiki.com/Creative%20Commons%20Trailers
        >
        > all are licensed "public domain" if you want to use them at the end of
        > your videos.

        > Here I am....
        > http://jaydedman.com
        >
        > Check out the latest project:
        > http://pixelodeonfest.com/
        > Webvideo festival this June!!!!

        One of the new videobloggers that came out of SuperHappyDevHouse, Tantek:

        http://tantek.com/log/2007/04.html#d01t0059

        ;
      • Enric
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2007
          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <enric@...> wrote:

          > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jay dedman" <jay.dedman@> wrote:
          > >
          > > We had a pretty incredible party yesterday at the HatFactory.net.
          > > you can see some of the CC trailers we made here:
          > > http://superhappyvloghouse.pbwiki.com/Creative%20Commons%20Trailers
          > >
          > > all are licensed "public domain" if you want to use them at the end of
          > > your videos.
          > >
          > > Jay
          > >
          > > --
          > > Here I am....
          > > http://jaydedman.com
          > >
          > > Check out the latest project:
          > > http://pixelodeonfest.com/
          > > Webvideo festival this June!!!!

          Oops, you know I meant SuperHappyVlogHouse ;)

          > One of the new videobloggers that came out of SuperHappyDevHouse,
          Tantek:

          > http://tantek.com/log/2007/04.html#d01t0059
          >
          > ;

        • Cheryl
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
            Whoever uploaded them needs to go back into SpinXpress and change the
            licensing there. You have them showing as Attribution Non-Commercial,
            not public domain. So if someone finds them but isn't a member of the
            Yahoo VB group, they're not gonna know the clips are public domain.

            Cheryl Colan
            http://www.hummingcrow.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2007
              > Whoever uploaded them needs to go back into SpinXpress and change the
              > licensing there. You have them showing as Attribution Non-Commercial,
              > not public domain. So if someone finds them but isn't a member of the
              > Yahoo VB group, they're not gonna know the clips are public domain.

              i just changed the licenses to public domain.