Fwd: podPress Project has been ended.

  • tom_a_sparks
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Dan Kuykendall <dan@...> wrote:

      My work load has gotten too busy to allow me to develop podPress any
      further. For this reason I am shutting down the project and removing it
      from my website to avoid any more support question and issues.

      Thank you all for your care, support and donations over the last year.
      Good luck, and I will miss you all.

      --
      Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r)
      http://www.mightyseek.com

      In God we trust, all others we virus scan.
      Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software.

      --- End forwarded message ---
    • Steve Watkins
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
        Just for the record in case anybody fell for this and hasnt revisited
        the podpress site, it was an April fool.

        Cheers

        Steve Elbows

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "tom_a_sparks"
        <tom_a_sparks@...> wrote:

        > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Dan Kuykendall <dan@> wrote:
        >
        > My work load has gotten too busy to allow me to develop podPress any
        > further. For this reason I am shutting down the project and removing it
        > from my website to avoid any more support question and issues.
        >
        > Thank you all for your care, support and donations over the last year.
        > Good luck, and I will miss you all.
        >
        > --
        > Dan Kuykendall (aka Seek3r)
        > http://www.mightyseek.com
        >
        > In God we trust, all others we virus scan.
        > Programmer - an organism that turns coffee into software.
        >
        > --- End forwarded message ---

      • sull
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2007
          geeks