VH1's "40 Greatest Internet Superstars" TV Show

  • humancloner1997
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 3:50 PM
      Some of you might have seen Keith Oberman's "Kiethe Awards" parody of
      the YouTube Awards Friday evening on MSNBC. They were very funny.

      Now, there is a new program on VH1 called "40 Greatest Internet Super
      Stars" which airs at 8:00 P.M. Friday nights. Don't know if this has
      been discussed on the list before.

      I don't think so. However, I'd be interested in knowing people's
      reactions and descriptions of what this show is like.

      I've been buried in emails and editing projects. Here is a "trailer"
      published as a vlog by Mr. Pregnant himself on YouTube:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIME1PSGNaI

      I know many will be grossed out. Mr. Pregnant's videos vary greatly
      in quality. However, anyone who thinks this guy is a total fool
      (which he is in most of his videos) will be surprised at the
      Lenny-Bruce-like crafty "reverse-humor-commentary" in his video
      entitled "I Am White".
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=JD_3auRSJK8

      What he really needs is a good editor and someone who knows how to
      turn laughs into dollars.

      Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
      www.RandyWickerReporting.Blogspot.com
      Hoboken, NJ (One mile from the center of the known world.)