vbweek is canceled!

  • Heath
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      Just kidding....well it is for me anyway. I will try but I just
      don't see how I can possibly do it this week. One, I will be gone 4
      nights out of the week doing play stuff, Two - I will be gone most
      nights doing play stuff....

      Maybe I will play catch up on the other days, I thought about filming
      a bunch of stuff today....but responsability looks like it is getting
      in the way again of me having fun...Oh joy...

      So I am declaring this for all those who can't vlog this week, let's
      do another week! why not, right? We can do what we want no rules!
      The beauty of internet vlogging....no rules...

      So who's with me?!

      knowing my track record.....I am guessing no one..... ;)

      but I don't care, I'm going to do it cause I can, and I will still
      tag it video blogging week 2007, cause who is going to stop me!

      Heath (fighting the man, since before I was born!)
      http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com
    • J. Rhett Aultman
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
        Heath, with us launching Greentime, we haven't had the time to be able
        to even think about VBW, but we'd love to consider another week.

        Personally, I'd love to do a green video blogging week.

        --
        Rhett.
        http://www.weatherlight.com/freetime

        Heath wrote:

        >Just kidding....well it is for me anyway. I will try but I just
        >don't see how I can possibly do it this week. One, I will be gone 4
        >nights out of the week doing play stuff, Two - I will be gone most
        >nights doing play stuff....
        >
        >Maybe I will play catch up on the other days, I thought about filming
        >a bunch of stuff today....but responsability looks like it is getting
        >in the way again of me having fun...Oh joy...
        >
        >So I am declaring this for all those who can't vlog this week, let's
        >do another week! why not, right? We can do what we want no rules!
        >The beauty of internet vlogging....no rules...
        >
        >So who's with me?!
        >

        >knowing my track record.....I am guessing no one..... ;)
        >
        >but I don't care, I'm going to do it cause I can, and I will still
        >tag it video blogging week 2007, cause who is going to stop me!
        >
        >Heath (fighting the man, since before I was born!)
        >http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Kath O'Donnell
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
          a green week would be great! in sydney last night they had Earth Hour where
          they asked businesses and households to turn off the lights (& powerpoints)
          for an hour - msm got behind it. I checked my apartment block and most
          people had done it but next door hadn't - it's a start though. a friend
          working for WWF has been working on a screensaver that asks u to turn off
          the monitor if it's using too much power (it counts the kw it's used whilst
          running). there seems to be more and more activity towards environment &
          combating global warming these days which is great to see.
          will keep an eye on your greentime site - looks like there's lots of useful
          info there.

          here's the links in case you're interested:
          http://earthhour.smh.com.au/
          http://www.usefulscreensaver.com.au/

          Kath

          http://www.aliak.com