$500 prize contest

  • Irina
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30 2:40 AM
      from a friend

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------

      Yo...

      I met with Brian Monahan the other day and he brought up a contest that
      SFBig is running for ad:tech. It is a competition to see who can create the
      best ad for a product, for which they have 5 products selected (and agreed
      to by the manufacturer/brand). There are cash prizes for the winners -- I
      think the top prize is $500. Best of all, though is that one of the
      products is the clorox toilet wand. Man...my creative juices are flowing on
      the possibilities.

      --
      http://geekentertainment.tv