ooVoo Video Chat Trialists Needed

  • oovooworld
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 23, 2007
      On behalf of our client ooVoo, we're looking for six volunteers to
      trial their new video communication application, the beta version of
      which has just been released.

      ooVoo enables up to five people to simultaneously connect, collaborate
      and communicate with family, friends and colleagues in full sound and
      video. For example organising a family get-together, sharing breaking
      news or heckling friends during a favourite sporting event.

      If you're happy to take part you can contact me through this site or
      via email and I'll direct you to a download link or ship you a CD if
      you prefer.

      I look forward to hearing from many of you and thanks for taking the
      time to read this post.

      Simon

      ====================
      simon@...
      ====================
    • Steve Watkins
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23, 2007
        What operating system and video cameras does it work with?

        Cheers

        Steve Elbows
        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "oovooworld" <simon@...> wrote:

        > On behalf of our client ooVoo, we're looking for six volunteers to
        > trial their new video communication application, the beta version of
        > which has just been released.
        >
        > ooVoo enables up to five people to simultaneously connect, collaborate
        > and communicate with family, friends and colleagues in full sound and
        > video. For example organising a family get-together, sharing breaking
        > news or heckling friends during a favourite sporting event.
        >
        > If you're happy to take part you can contact me through this site or
        > via email and I'll direct you to a download link or ship you a CD if
        > you prefer.
        >
        > I look forward to hearing from many of you and thanks for taking the
        > time to read this post.
        >
        > Simon
        >
        > ====================
        > simon@...
        > ====================

      • oovooworld
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 24, 2007
          Hi Steve,

          Thanks for your interest.

          ooVoo is currently only available for Windows 2000, XP & Vista (the
          Mac version is under development) and should work with any webcam.
          You can still participate in ooVoo calls without a one but we highly
          recommend that you use a camera for the best experience.

          Simon.

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Watkins" <steve@...>

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 24, 2007
            http://www.teachertube.com/

          • oovooworld
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 26, 2007
              Thanks to everybody who replied to my request for volunteers to trial
              the beta of ooVoo's video application.

              We've been so overwhelmed with responses that we've decided to open
              up our trial program to anyone who's interested. This way we hope to
              avoid disappointing those people who didn't make the final cut.

              You're welcome to download the application from
              www.oovoo.com/download/ or we'll ship you a CD if you contact me via
              email.

              Once you've tried ooVoo please let us know what you think. We'd
              love to get your feedback.

              Simon

              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 30, 2007
                does anyone know where teachertube is based?

                http://geekentertainment.tv