Re: Dammit- What am I doing wrong?

  • Steve Watkins
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2007
      Thanks for the info. The spec of the video is as follows, framerates
      seem slightly non-standard so that might explain why some apps didnt
      handle sync properly, not that it matters now as you've got a solution
      that works:

      MPEG Movie Mode: MPEG VX Fine (640 X 480, 30 fps) with Audio, (MPEG VX
      Fine Requires Memory Stick PRO¬ô media) MPEG VX Standard (640 X 480,
      16.6 fps) with Audio, Video Mail (160 x 112, 8.3fps) with Audio

      Cheers

      Steve Elbows
      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "[chrisbrogan.com]" <group@...>