Re: Need case studies of companies that produced less than 10 episodes

  • Bill Cammack
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2007
      Tim Street's "French Maid TV":

      <http://www.frenchmaidtv.com/pages/episodes.htm>

      --
      Bill C.
      http://ems.blip.tv

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Leesa Barnes <leesarbarnes@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm preparing for a presentation on whether a limited run podcast
      can really work (10 episodes or less). So far, I've got Justice
      League, Butterball Turkey and Starbucks as examples, but I need more.
      You'll notice that I'm using corporate examples as the conference is a
      corporate-y event.

      > Can any of you suggest companies that produced 10 or less podcast
      episodes? Whether it was successful or not, doesn't matter. Whether
      it's corporate or not, doesn't matter. Right now, I just need more
      case studies.