YouTube Educational Group

  • mccarty@mail.goo.ne.jp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007
      For active vloggers considering the educational possibilities,
      I'd like to invite you to join the YouTube Educational Group,
      to discuss pedagogy and to contribute representative videos:
      http://www.youtube.com/group/educational

      Incidentally, let me call your attention to the following event in
      Nagoya, Japan on March 24th, which may have an online dimension:
      Wireless Ready: Podcasting Education and Mobile Assisted Language Learning:
      http://wirelessready.nucba.ac.jp

      Collegially, Steve McCarty
      Professor, Osaka Jogakuin College, Japan
      President, World Association for Online Education (1998-2007)
      Online library: http://www.waoe.org/steve/epublist.html
      Mobile phone site (worldwide access, please sign the Guestbook):
      http://winksite.com/waoe/mall
      Japancasting podcasts: http://stevemc.blogmatrix.com
      Japancasting video blog: http://japancasting.blip.tv