Beth Kanter is working with NTC, I think.
Sleepyblogger.com | Gamingandtech.com | Intel.com/software
From: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
On Behalf Of bordercollieaustralianshepherd
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 8:28 AM
Subject: [videoblogging] A good contest for a good...
Isn't someone in this group part of this?
The first ever NTC Video Competition encourages creative minds - yes,
yours! - to use your passion for nonprofit work to produce videos,
animations, or mash-ups that inspire and ignite social change. The
contest is sponsored by NTEN and See3, a leading provider of new media
production and consulting services to nonprofits.
The theme? From the Ground Up: Everyday People Making Extraordinary
1. The goal of the contest is to spread the word about how video
helps nonprofits achieve their mission.
2. Priority will be given to submissions that showcase tangible,
real-life examples of how individuals can drive real-life change.
3. Videos can be from a wide variety of issue and interest areas
that might include (but are not limited to) activism, environment,
education, disability, economic development, human services,
international development, health, and the arts.
4. Submissions are subject to the contest rules.
5. Film in any language! We welcome international submissions.
Everyone who enters is appreciated because by sharing your creativity
you're joining this global community of practitioners using technology
for social change.
YOU, the NTEN community will determine the winners through an online
voting process. All finalist videos will be screened at the 2007
Nonprofit Technology Conference (NTC) <http://www.nten.
<http://www.nten.org/ntc/> org/ntc/> in
April, where the prize winners will be announced. The Grand Prize
winner will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to the 2008 NTC in New
Orleans. All winning entries will be featured on our website following
Have fun and be creative - we're looking forward to your entries! If
you have any questions about the competition please email us.
How To Enter
* Read the contest rules before you submit your video.
* Create your video and submit it to an online video service - we
recommend http://dogooder. <http://dogooder.tv/> tv/. (You may also use
other services such
as YouTube.com or Google Videos but make sure you understand their
* When uploading, please include the following tags: nptech, ntenvideo
* Now take the specific URL for your clip and use it to fill out
our submission form
* The deadline for submissions is March 5, 2007.
Photos from Ezalis and B.G. Johnson.
email this <http://www.nten. <http://www.nten.org/forward/115>
org/forward/115>| printer friendly version
<http://www.nten. <http://www.nten.org/node/115/print> org/node/115/print>
NTC 2007 Menu
* Agenda and Schedule
* When and Where
* Frequently Asked Questions
* For Sponsors
Spread the Word
And put this badge on your website.
Video Contest Sponsor
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]