MOV to WMV best converter/settings?

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      What preferred programs or settings do people have for converting MOV
      files to WMV with best quality/lowest file size?

      Rupert
      http://www.fatgirlinohio.org/
      http://feeds.feedburner.com/fatgirlinohio/
    • Rupert
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
        How do YOU generate good quality, not-too-big WMV files on Macs?

        What preferred programs or settings do people have for converting MOV
        files to WMV with best quality/lowest file size?

        I'd like to hear an example. Somebody out there must do it. Posted
        this last week with no reply.

        Thanks,
        Rupert
        http://www.fatgirlinohio.org/
        http://feeds.feedburner.com/fatgirlinohio/

      • Lan Bui
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
          VisualHub

          A really great deal for $25.

          -Lan
          www.LanBui.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 5, 2007
            Of course! I forgot about that. Thanks a lot.

            On 5 Mar 2007, at 08:49, Lan Bui wrote:

            VisualHub

            A really great deal for $25.

            -Lan