Re: [videoblogging] Re: New London Videoblog Group at Meetup.com

  • Mark Smith
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 28, 2007
      Rupert,

      Thanks for nice words about my blog. Always nice to know someone's reading
      and liking it!

      No videoblogging just yet. I've recently bought marksmith.tv for such things
      but an unfortunate tooth cracking incident while eating an apple crumble
      during a Valentine's dinner has meant that money put aside for a video
      camera will now be heading the way of my dentist.

      So yeah the Minibar last month was really good fun. I haven't found such a
      lot of events of this type organised in London yet. I was surprised by the
      variety of people there. Geeks, artists, web entrepreneurs etc...

      The only other things I've been to are a London Geek Dinner which started me
      off blogging, a daily source code meetup in a pub and Podcastcon uk this
      year. I wish there were more such events!

      Mark