ISO solution on how to get rid of DV25 jaggies...

  • sdickert@rawlingsatlantic.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      All -

      Trying to figure a solution on how to get rid of the DV25 compression errors - especially the mossiquito (sp) sploches and the edges with chromakeying.

      We are using Avid on a Mac - but not getting the sharpness I desire. Any pieces of advice you can offer?

      ---
      Sanford Dickert
      Rawlings Atlantic Inc
      (954) 323 4450