Re: [videoblogging] Re: Pixelodian Festival in LA June 9/10

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28 10:28 AM
      > Youse guys should get together and decide on a preferred format for
      > encoding submissions. Of course, you can accept whatever someone
      > sends in, but it would be good for potential participants to know the
      > specs ahead of time so they gather their materials and shoot their
      > videos with the most advantageous resolution, etc.

      i think we're going to work through a process.
      we want help collecting video permalinks here:
      http://pixelodeon.pbwiki.com/submit%20videos

      we'll eventually contact the original creator to see if its okay to
      transcode the video into the format we need...probably Quicktime since
      its the easiest to use in editing.

      right now, we all just got to share the videos we like.
      not a popularity contest...but a "wow...ive always wanted to see this
      kind of video".

      Here I am....
      http://jaydedman.com