Re: [videoblogging] The British and European Video Awards Show.

  • Rupert
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Whatever happened to this? I missed this post and never heard
      anything about it until I just searched for posts on VlogEurope.
      Did it happen? Is it going to happen? Is there a discussion group
      somewhere that I don't know about?

      On 9 Nov 2006, at 21:47, Paul Knight wrote:

      Hello,

      Paul Reynoldson is organising and promoting an awards show for
      February next year, what we would like to know is if people want this
      or not, I have booked a flash meeting for all to attend and give
      their views on this subject, I am expecting this to be a heated
      debate, there are some that see this sort of thing as being not
      politically correct or downright shameful etc, there are others that
      think this might raise the profile of videoblogging or video making
      within Europe and build more bridges between us all, but at the
      moment we need your feedback on this. You are welcome to join in by
      logging onto

      http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/index.php?pwd=466ab5-6256

      at 8pm gmt and 9pm cet tomorrow, Friday 10th Novemeber 2006.

      The organisers will be in attendance to take your questions comments
      etc.
      This is a video flash meeting with audio, for those of you who don't
      have access to a webcam, camcorder or microphone, you can add
      comments in the running text chat which runs similtaniously.

      Many thanks,

      Let get together and discuss this as a community.

      Paul Knight