Re: [videoblogging] Re: Do you live in NYC?

  • ryanne hodson
    Message 1 of 27 , Feb 27, 2007
      yeah this is a really weird post
      i'm thinking it's because jay used the same subject name
      as a post that was sent in 2005
      when i was just moving to nyc...

      i'm not moving back to nyc any time soon people!

      we were visiting for a few days
      but we're super SF'ers as of this moment
      ...to squash any rumors that this thread might have started...

      Author of Secrets of Videoblogging ---->http://tinyurl.com/me4vs
      Me ----> http://RyanEdit.com, http://RyanIsHungry.com
      Educate ----> http://FreeVlog.org, http://Node101.org
      Community Capitalism----> http://HaveMoneyWillVlog.com