SEEPROGRESS

  • seanmgibbons
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      SEEPROGRESS
      Ive been experimenting with a sort of video blog for the Center for American Progress
      (which is a non-partisan progressive think tank in Washington DC).

      You can (and I'd appreiate it you would) check out our stuff by googling SEEPROGRESS and
      it'll point you to the "channels" we've put up on blip.tv, youtube and chbn.com -- would
      welcome some feedback -- our stuff is primitive but we're game and hoping to improve.
      Thanks v much.

      *If you want more information on CAP, please see www.AMERICANPROGRESS.org