Re: Mooninites take over Boston

  • Paul Knight
    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 1, 2007
      I am sure the al queda terrorists are down hearted right now and
      thinking, " hey why didn't we think of that" It's just spin, it's
      just fear. Something to get the rest of the world laughing at the
      reactionary US. To be sure Cartoon Networt Work should have known
      better but at the same time, Smiley faces!!! Come now. This must
      have been a pretty slow news week.

      Boston is a wonderful city, but it seems there is too much of this
      kinda thing about, there was an aledged plot to kidnap a muslim
      Britsih soldier returned from bagdad, to torture and be head him, ken
      bigley style here in the UK just recently, I wonder if these two are
      closely related, with spin. I bloody wonder.

      Shake in fear if you want to. But I am telling you, if this Nazism
      continues in the west, what hope have we all got. See thru the lies,
      please people, there is nothing to be afraid of.

      Paul Knight