Re: How you have changed the internet

  • Steve Watkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Wow that was good, very intreguing perspective.

      The wider stuff about power was great, and I though this bit was funny
      and especially apt for this group:

      "
      1. First, big media let us interact with them, about their stuff.
      2. Then big media beg us to give them our stuff.
      3. Now we realize that our stuff is ours — not user-generated content
      for the big guys — and we expect them to come to us."

      Nice :D

      Cheers

      Steve Elbows

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"