Re: Videoblogging with your Mac account

  • Erin Nealey
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Ha!! Good one Sull :)

      I didn't get to meet with them last night, as one of the key team
      members couldn't be there so decided to wait. So if anyone else can
      share some advantages/disadvantages of using a mac account as opposed
      to blip, I'd be open to hearing! Can you display video on a mac site
      in various formats, or is it strictly quicktime? I was thinking the
      flash conversion would be a great reason to use blip as well.
      Hopefully I can "convert" them. Ha!

      Erin Nealey
      Mom's Brag Vlog
      nealey.blogspot.com

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, sull <sulleleven@...> wrote:

      > Hey Erin, hope you are well.
      >
      > I took a brief look at the mac tools when i bought my macbookpro....
      and I'm