Re: BlogTV.ca

  • casey.mckinnon
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      I just signed up for the hell of it and did my first live broadcast
      but their sound is frakked up (it doesn't always record). I sent an
      email to let them know there's a problem because my MacBook Pro is in
      mint condition.

      It's not really my type of thing, but the site set up is very web
      2.0... super-interactive. You can even chat while you broadcast and
      you can invite others to be a co-host with you! That's pretty cool...

      Shame about the technical isues...
      Casey

      ---
      http://caseymckinnon.com