embedthevideo.com

  • Pete Prodoehl
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hey group, I've just been lurking lately, as life for me has been way
      to crazy to do any video stuff lately... (I hope that changes soon!)

      Anyway, I had to move embedthevideo.com to a new server - has anyone
      seen any problems with it in the last day or so?

      http://embedthevideo.com/

      I want to make sure it's available to the community, so any problems
      or questions, please let me know. Thanks...

      Pete
    • Nerissa (TheVideoQueen)
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 3, 2007
        > Anyway, I had to move embedthevideo.com to a new server - has
        >anyone seen any problems with it in the last day or so?
        >
        > http://embedthevideo.com/
        >
        > I want to make sure it's available to the community, so any problems
        > or questions, please let me know. Thanks...
        >
        > Pete

        Hi Pete,
        i just tested it and it's working great! Consider adding to your upgrading features Jeroen Wijering free flash player so flv files can be used with your tool.
        Best wishes,
        Nerissa

        Nerissa Oden
        http://VideoCodeMaker.com