Re: [videoblogging] vPIP 1.0 Beta now available !

  • David Meade
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
      wooo I can't wait to try it out!

      I'm not an HTML newbie, but prefer the auto-javascript rewrite idea
      because it will work on old posts without going back and editing them,
      and leaves 'pure' links should I move to a different system in the
      future.

      http://www.DavidMeade.com
    • Enric
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2007
        Cool, hadn't that of that scenario (leaving pure links.)

        ;),

        Enric

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Meade" <meade.dave@...>