Re: [videoblogging] Jeff Pulver

  • Peter Van Dijck
    Message 1 of 57 , Feb 1, 2007
      "Long-tail that $40K and ship a bunch of vloggers to vlog the conference
      rather than sponsor a hierarchical contest, hmmm?"

      The best advice ever Jan. Let's see if he takes it.

      Peter

      Find 10000s of videoblogs and podcasts at http://mefeedia.com
      my blog: http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/
      my job: http://petervandijck.net

      Message 57 of 57 , Feb 1, 2007
        > I guess this gives you an insight into the magnitude of the 'raw
        > space' we are providing and why we are so stoked about it.
        > Tickets go on sale next week; there are 'bonuses' for early ticket
        > purchases and in addition all people purchasing tickets before 1st of
        > May will get early access to both the site and campgrounds (eg you
        > can get in on wednesday afternoon rather than have to wait for
        > Thursday morning).
        > Anything else I missed out on?

        cool...just found the FAQ:
        http://www.barcampusa.org/wiki/index.php?title=FAQ