How you have changed the internet

  • mcmpress
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
      Jeff Jarvis just returned from Davos and here are his conclusions, which is very interesting
      stuff about the shift in power that you all have created.

      http://www.buzzmachine.com/index.php/2007/02/01/davos07-my-big-conclusion/
    • Jan McLaughlin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
        Fascinating perspective. Thanks for the heads' up.

        Jan

        On 2/1/07, mcmpress <mcmpress@...> wrote:

        > Jeff Jarvis just returned from Davos and here are his conclusions, which
        > is very interesting
        > stuff about the shift in power that you all have created.
        >
        > http://www.buzzmachine.com/index.php/2007/02/01/davos07-my-big-conclusion/

        The Faux Press - better than real
        http://fauxpress.blogspot.com

      • Steve Watkins
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2007
          Wow that was good, very intreguing perspective.

          The wider stuff about power was great, and I though this bit was funny
          and especially apt for this group:

          "
          1. First, big media let us interact with them, about their stuff.
          2. Then big media beg us to give them our stuff.
          3. Now we realize that our stuff is ours — not user-generated content
          for the big guys — and we expect them to come to us."

          Nice :D

          Cheers

          Steve Elbows

          --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan McLaughlin"