Saturday Videoblogging FlashMeeting Presentations

  • Enric
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 30, 2007
      I'm going to try setting up presentations on the Saturday
      Videoblogging FlashMeetings. The idea is that whatever you do,
      whether videoblogging, creating tools, offering services (commercial
      or non-commercial), you may ask to present on a Saturday.

      1) Show what your doing and where it's going.

      2) Answer questions

      Should that finish then the FlashMeeting will return back to a
      unstructured discussion.

      If you're interested in presenting, email me:

      enric@...

      Or ask questions on this thread.

      ;),

      Enric
      -===-
      http://www.cirne.com
    • Loiez D.
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 30, 2007
        Good idea Enric
        Ilt will be great also if each vlogger logged in flashmeeting with
        Name ( or nickname), town, Country or state

        Best regards

        Loiez

        Le 30 janv. 07 à 18:48, Enric a écrit :

        > I'm going to try setting up presentations on the Saturday
        > Videoblogging FlashMeetings. The idea is that whatever you do,
        > whether videoblogging, creating tools, offering services (commercial
        > or non-commercial), you may ask to present on a Saturday.
        >
        > 1) Show what your doing and where it's going.
        >
        > 2) Answer questions
        >
        > Should that finish then the FlashMeeting will return back to a
        > unstructured discussion.
        >
        > If you're interested in presenting, email me:
        >
        > enric@...
        >
        > Or ask questions on this thread.
        >
        > ;),
        >
        > Enric
        > -===-
        > http://www.cirne.com

      • Lan Bui
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 30, 2007
          Yeah that is a great idea.

          Maybe Chris fro Network2 can join in.

          -Lan
          www.LanBui.com
          --------------------

          On Jan 30, 2007, at 9:48 AM, Enric wrote:

          I'm going to try setting up presentations on the Saturday
          Videoblogging FlashMeetings. The idea is that whatever you do,
          whether videoblogging, creating tools, offering services (commercial
          or non-commercial), you may ask to present on a Saturday.

          1) Show what your doing and where it's going.

          2) Answer questions

          Should that finish then the FlashMeeting will return back to a
          unstructured discussion.

          If you're interested in presenting, email me:

          enric@...

          Or ask questions on this thread.

          ;),

          Enric
          -===-
          http://www.cirne.com
        • Paul Knight
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 30, 2007
            This sounds like great fun, can't you preload files into the meeting
            area during the meeting so that we don't have to go to sites outside
            the discussion area, I know you can with photos, how about videos?

            Paul

            On 30 Jan 2007, at 23:01, videoblogging@yahoogroups.com wrote:

            > Re: Saturday Videoblogging FlashMeeting Presentations

          • johnleeke
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 30, 2007
              The FlashBoard feature will take jpg files that can be uploaded by a
              registered participant during the FlashMeeting. The person booking the
              meeting can, before the meeting, upload a series of jpg files that can
              be assembled into a presentation, for display via the FlashBoard
              during a meeting.

              A new FlashBoard feature is that participants can printout the
              FlashBoard at any time on their local printer. The printed image is
              high quality.

              The FlashBoard does not yet handle video. To present video you can
              send a link that will pop up a webpage with the video embeded.

              John
            • Enric
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 30, 2007
                Thanks for the information, John.

                Paul, I don't think you can preload video except to do it at home in
                preparation for the FlashMeeting.

                Currently I don't have anyone (to my knowledge), whose expressed
                interest in presenting this Saturday. If you'd like to present this
                Saturday or in the future email me.

                Thanks,

                Enric

                --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "johnleeke" <johnleeke@...> wrote:

                > The FlashBoard feature will take jpg files that can be uploaded by a
                > registered participant during the FlashMeeting. The person booking the
                > meeting can, before the meeting, upload a series of jpg files that can
                > be assembled into a presentation, for display via the FlashBoard
                > during a meeting.
                >
                > A new FlashBoard feature is that participants can printout the
                > FlashBoard at any time on their local printer. The printed image is
                > high quality.
                >
                > The FlashBoard does not yet handle video. To present video you can
                > send a link that will pop up a webpage with the video embeded.
                >
                > John

              • Nick Schmidt
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 31, 2007
                  Yea just let us know what the URL and etc is for the flash meeting..
                • Enric
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 31, 2007
                    --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Schmidt" <cunas4@...> wrote:

                    > Yea just let us know what the URL and etc is for the flash meeting..

                    I'll post the day before the FlashMeeting the url. But the next one is

                    http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/16b1dc-7210

                    You can find the URL's for Videoblogging FlashMeetings at:

                    http://www.voxmedia.org/wiki/Videoblogger_Videoconferences

                    -- Enric
                    -======-
                    http://www.cirne.com
                  • Enric
                    Message 9 of 12 , Feb 3, 2007
                      It was more structured, less free form, but I think the last
                      FlashMeeting on Saturday 2/3/07

                      http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/16b1dc-7210

                      was quite interesting. John presented his "Online VideoConference"
                      page for his "Historic HomeWorks" at

                      http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm

                      He started talking about his philosophy and ideas for what he's
                      currently doing and future ideas. This starts at about 30 minutes
                      into the FlashMeeting

                      http://tinyurl.com/2mzr74
                      http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/fmm.php?pwd=16b1dc-7210&jt=00:30:50

                      This led to an instructive discussion on how to feed video into the
                      FlashMeeting with Scott from Tokyo's Calling demonstrating it on the spot

                      http://tinyurl.com/37dsbz
                      http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/fmm.php?pwd=16b1dc-7210&jt=01:19:05

                      If you'd like to prepare what you're up to talk about and ask for
                      advice, answer questions, etc. Please feel free to go ahead.

                      -- Enric
                      -======-
                      http://www.cirne.com

                      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <enric@...> wrote:

                      > I'm going to try setting up presentations on the Saturday
                      > Videoblogging FlashMeetings. The idea is that whatever you do,
                      > whether videoblogging, creating tools, offering services (commercial
                      > or non-commercial), you may ask to present on a Saturday.
                      >
                      > 1) Show what your doing and where it's going.
                      >
                      > 2) Answer questions
                      >

                      > Should that finish then the FlashMeeting will return back to a
                      > unstructured discussion.
                      >
                      > If you're interested in presenting, email me:
                      >
                      > enric@...
                      >
                      > Or ask questions on this thread.
                      >
                      > ;),
                      >
                      > Enric
                      > -===-
                      > http://www.cirne.com

                    • Loiez D.
                      Message 10 of 12 , Feb 3, 2007
                        Thx Enric for your work

                        On these last 3 days i was trying :

                        http://www.jaxtr.com/user/index.jsp
                        http://www.pinger.com/inbox.php
                        http://www.jajah.com/
                        http://www.tvblob.com/
                        http://flyingmeat.com/voodoopad/

                        Thx all

                        Loiez 2.0

                        Le 3 févr. 07 à 21:55, Enric a écrit :

                        > It was more structured, less free form, but I think the last
                        > FlashMeeting on Saturday 2/3/07
                        >
                        > http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/16b1dc-7210
                        >
                        > was quite interesting. John presented his "Online VideoConference"
                        > page for his "Historic HomeWorks" at
                        >
                        > http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm
                        >
                        > He started talking about his philosophy and ideas for what he's
                        > currently doing and future ideas. This starts at about 30 minutes
                        > into the FlashMeeting
                        >
                        > http://tinyurl.com/2mzr74
                        > http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/fmm.php?pwd=16b1dc-7210&jt=00:30:50
                        >
                        > This led to an instructive discussion on how to feed video into the
                        > FlashMeeting with Scott from Tokyo's Calling demonstrating it on
                        > the spot
                        >
                        > http://tinyurl.com/37dsbz
                        > http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/fmm.php?pwd=16b1dc-7210&jt=01:19:05
                        >
                        > If you'd like to prepare what you're up to talk about and ask for
                        > advice, answer questions, etc. Please feel free to go ahead.
                        >
                        > -- Enric
                        > -======-
                        > http://www.cirne.com
                        >
                        > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <enric@...> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I'm going to try setting up presentations on the Saturday
                        > > Videoblogging FlashMeetings. The idea is that whatever you do,
                        > > whether videoblogging, creating tools, offering services (commercial
                        > > or non-commercial), you may ask to present on a Saturday.
                        > >
                        > > 1) Show what your doing and where it's going.
                        > >
                        > > 2) Answer questions
                        > >

                        > > Should that finish then the FlashMeeting will return back to a
                        > > unstructured discussion.
                        > >
                        > > If you're interested in presenting, email me:
                        > >
                        > > enric@...
                        > >
                        > > Or ask questions on this thread.
                        > >
                        > > ;),
                        > >
                        > > Enric
                        > > -===-
                        > > http://www.cirne.com

                      • Scott Lockman
                        Message 11 of 12 , Feb 3, 2007
                          Thanks for linking to the excerpts Enric. It was a fun and useful conference
                          as usual.

                          Glad I could finally contribute something that is halfway meaningful.

                          Looking forward to doing it again. Just wish we didn't have to contend with
                          these timezones.

                          --scott

                          On 2/4/07, Loiez D. <l.deniel@...> wrote:

                          > Thx Enric for your work
                          >
                          > On these last 3 days i was trying :
                          >
                          > http://www.jaxtr.com/user/index.jsp
                          > http://www.pinger.com/inbox.php
                          > http://www.jajah.com/
                          > http://www.tvblob.com/
                          > http://flyingmeat.com/voodoopad/
                          >
                          > Thx all
                          >
                          > Loiez 2.0
                          >
                          > Le 3 févr. 07 à 21:55, Enric a écrit :
                          >

                          > > It was more structured, less free form, but I think the last
                          > > FlashMeeting on Saturday 2/3/07
                          > >
                          > > http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/16b1dc-7210
                          > >
                          > > was quite interesting. John presented his "Online VideoConference"
                          > > page for his "Historic HomeWorks" at
                          > >
                          > > http://historichomeworks.com/hhw/conf/vidconf.htm
                          > >
                          > > He started talking about his philosophy and ideas for what he's
                          > > currently doing and future ideas. This starts at about 30 minutes
                          > > into the FlashMeeting
                          > >
                          > > http://tinyurl.com/2mzr74
                          > > http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/fmm.php?pwd=16b1dc-7210&jt=00:30:50
                          > >
                          > > This led to an instructive discussion on how to feed video into the
                          > > FlashMeeting with Scott from Tokyo's Calling demonstrating it on
                          > > the spot
                          > >
                          > > http://tinyurl.com/37dsbz
                          > > http://flashmeeting.open.ac.uk/fm/fmm.php?pwd=16b1dc-7210&jt=01:19:05
                          > >
                          > > If you'd like to prepare what you're up to talk about and ask for
                          > > advice, answer questions, etc. Please feel free to go ahead.
                          > >
                          > > -- Enric
                          > > -======-
                          > > http://www.cirne.com
                          > >
                          > > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com <videoblogging%40yahoogroups.com>,
                          > "Enric" <enric@...> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > I'm going to try setting up presentations on the Saturday
                          > > > Videoblogging FlashMeetings. The idea is that whatever you do,
                          > > > whether videoblogging, creating tools, offering services (commercial
                          > > > or non-commercial), you may ask to present on a Saturday.
                          > > >
                          > > > 1) Show what your doing and where it's going.
                          > > >
                          > > > 2) Answer questions
                          > > >

                          > > > Should that finish then the FlashMeeting will return back to a
                          > > > unstructured discussion.
                          > > >
                          > > > If you're interested in presenting, email me:
                          > > >
                          > > > enric@...
                          > > >
                          > > > Or ask questions on this thread.
                          > > >
                          > > > ;),
                          > > >
                          > > > Enric