Re: [videoblogging] Podcasts in ANT: Videobloggers' opinions

  • Michael Meiser
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 6, 2005
      I don't know, I'm powerful woried that they've just stopped. We must
      pledge to bug them incesently and actually bug them until they start
      podcasting again.

      I really miss them.

      On Feb 4, 2005, at 6:58 PM, Christopher Weagel wrote:

      I LOVE WHOLE WHEAT RADIO!

      they do (did) a whole hour every day at 11am Alaska Time. For the last
      week or so they haven't done a new rant.
      Know why?

      Chris

      On Feb 4, 2005, at 1:40 PM, Michael Meiser wrote:

      > My favorite show Whole Wheat Radio was often erradic in length.

      Yahoo! Groups Links