12:30 pm already?

  • I Shof
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      Wow! I'm just having a great time reading everyone's email and watching video. I sat down here at 9 am  Three and a half hours later I'm still sitting here. Thanks for all this. Thanks to Steve Garfield for the xml link info. I already have it on my blog, even though my DV Camera has not yet arrived. woo woo woo. Ira

      IF YOU ALWAYS DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID -
      YOU'LL ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU ALWAYS GOT!

      Ira

      http://mail.yahoo.com