Alive in Baghdad/Citizen Journalism - Business Week

  • Sean Bohan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      But Rasheed, a father of three, says it's a risk worth taking. He's
      convinced of video's power to show truth and of the Internet's ability to
      disseminate images widely. And he became part of the vanguard that fueled an
      explosion of Internet video in 2006, evidenced by the millions of broadband
      computer users who shared, watched, and commented on independently produced
      video clips posted on sites such as Google's
      (GOOG<http://host.businessweek.com/businessweek/Corporate_Snapshot.html?Symbol=GOOG>)
      YouTube, Metacafe, Revver, and blip.tv. "I think we saw a tipping point in
      online video this year, and I think that tipping point is going to continue
      through 2007," says blip.tv Chief Executive Officer Mike Hudack.

      http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/jan2007/tc20070102_878225.htm