Re: [videoblogging] Speaking of HD cameras

  • Tim Street
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2006
      I¹ve seen footage from it projected in a theater and it looked pretty cool
      but the camera is still being built.

      I think the body of the camera will $17,500 and lenses will be extra but all
      in all it looks like it will be a great camera for Independent filmmakers.

      on 12/30/06 8:10 PM, taulpaulmpls at taulpaulmpls@... wrote:

      > Has anyone checked out this camera?
      >
      > www.red.com
      >
      > It does 4/4/4 for under $15k
      >
      > Considering it packs more firepower than the cameras Lucas used on the
      > new Starwars movies, it seems like this could be the next evolution in
      > near-consumer equipment.

      Tim

      Tim Street
      Creator/Executive Producer