Re: Fwd: Shoot and share your New Year's Eve

  • bordercollieaustralianshepherd
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      Wow this sparked another Deja Vu
      In 93 or 94 I was shooting video and trying to make friends in the
      computer world. Oil and water.
      Online interactive world rave...
      I met Alex, producing the local rave party. Her team (and the 15 or 20
      techs in the other cities) was just the kind of people I wanted to be
      friends with. When I got to the venue the computer guys were working
      really hard to make get the video up. I was a unwanted disraction. No
      real knowledge of how the PC worked and adding more pressure standing
      around watching.

      Long story short that was over ten years ago and this reminded me once
      again of how things change.

      If anyone knows where Alex is or the other guys from Interaxshun I
      sure would like to hear how they are doing.

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Jan / The Faux Press"
      <jannie.jan@...> wrote:

      > Recently subscribed to Current TV's "Pod" mailing list.
      >
      > This is the first message to come through.
      >
      > Interesting in concept and execution for those here who follow
      distributed
      > production techniques.
      >
      > Let me know if you're interested and the attachments don't come
      through to
      > the Vlog list.
      >
      > Happy New Year!
      >
      > Jan