John Edwards to Run for President (announcement on YouTube)

  • andrew michael baron
    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 27, 2006
      Today Joanne, Chuck and I are out in New Orleans.

      We just filmed John Edwards' first announcement that he is running
      for president.

      I just uploaded the video to John Edwards' YouTube account.

      watch?v=1etlZaf6zUw</a>

      (BTW, it may look like a photo op, but Edwards has been working out
      here all day and has been providing major support since last year
      when Katrina hit).
    • andrew michael baron
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 28, 2006
        A very interesting observation of the MSM ignoring videoblogging's
        role in the anouncemenet:
        http://newteevee.com/2006/12/28/msm-ignores-edwards-youtube-debut/

        "...Some of the MSM accounts do reference the fact that Edwards´┐Ż
        official campaign Web site went live briefly Wednesday by mistake3, a
        story reported by the Associated Press. But a quick scan of reports
        from the Wall Street Journal4 (via the AP), the New York Times5,
        Reuters6 and the Washington Post7 make no mention of the YouTube clip."