Re: [videoblogging] Re: OOoh, Amanda's Up!

  • Deirdre Straughan
    Message 1 of 118 , Dec 16, 2006
      A vs. A Redux has come to the attention of one of NewTeeVee, the new blog in
      Om Malik's stable: http://newteevee.com/2006/12/15/andrew-vs-amanda-part-ii/

      Not looking good, guys.

      --
      best regards,
      Deirdré Straughan

      www.beginningwithi.com (personal)
      www.tvblob.com (work)

    • Teri
      Message 118 of 118 , Dec 17, 2006
        I personally believe that Amanda and Andrew are talented individuals.
        They should just let things go.

        --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Deirdre Straughan"