Re: [videoblogging] Invite to Bottom Union's Site.

  • Michael Meiser
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      Wow, I watched the first video and I was immediately hooked. I love it.
      Finding stuff like this is what it's all about for me.

      Also Coasting, but I didn't see a year on it. The aesthetic looks like
      an old film, I assume cause it was shot on 16mm, but it must be from
      2001 or newer.

      I loved "A fun Montage" too, in fact I loved pretty much everything.

      I think it's that it's all lighthearted fun. Mostly they have very
      interesting, but abstract meandering plots and very interesting
      characters and actions. Very natural. Of course great settings too. The
      choice of music probably also has a lot to do with it, I see you
      recorded it. Nicely done.

      If by chance I decide to feature one or two of your film shorts on my
      blog you wouldn't mind would you?

      Michael Meiser
      http://mmeiser.com/blog - fun stuff
      http://mmeiser.com/backchannel - serious lunacy stuff

      On Feb 4, 2005, at 3:57 AM, bottomunion wrote:

      Everyone partaking in this wonderful, burgeoning medium is
      invited, and very welcome over at the Bottom Union to check out
      a few shorts. If any of you do stop by, please e-mail me links to
      your sites as well. I've been doing the same with some of you.
      Hope everyone is well, and extremely busy is the best way.

      much respect.

      Erik Nelson, Creative Director
      The Bottom Union for the Transformation of Things
      Voorstenkamp 19-32
      6545 GR, Nijmegen
      The Netherlands

      "Support the Bottom...because the Bottom supports you!"

      Yahoo! Groups Links