Extrem vlogging

  • Loiez D.
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
    • Adam Warner
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
        This is the first I've heard of Malachi Ritscher and I live a mere three hours north of Chicago. This is truly disturbing and thought-provoking.....and not that I want to see it, but where does the vlogging come in on this story?

        Adam
        http://oneeyedview.com

      • CarLBanks
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
          Couldn't he have found some other way to protest the war than burn himself
          alive?

          On 12/1/06, Adam Warner <awarner20@...> wrote:

          > This is the first I've heard of Malachi Ritscher and I live a mere three
          > hours north of Chicago. This is truly disturbing and
          > thought-provoking.....and not that I want to see it, but where does the
          > vlogging come in on this story?
          >
          > Adam
          > http://oneeyedview.com

          http://thenameiwantedwastaken.com

        • awarner20
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
            Maybe we should all protest for peace this way...

            http://www.globalorgasm.org/

            --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Loiez D." <l.deniel@...> wrote:

            > http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/11/349540.shtml
            >
            > Best regards
            > Loiez

          • Jan / The Faux Press
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 1, 2006
              Reading deeper into the text pieces found that before Ritscher set himself
              on fire, he set up a video camera.

              Jan

              On 12/1/06, Adam Warner <awarner20@...> wrote:

              > This is the first I've heard of Malachi Ritscher and I live a mere three
              > hours north of Chicago. This is truly disturbing and
              > thought-provoking.....and not that I want to see it, but where does the
              > vlogging come in on this story?
              >
              > Adam
              > http://oneeyedview.com

              The Faux Press - better than real