Re: [videoblogging] iChat Clueless Question

  • schlomo rabinowitz
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      I use Conference Recorder to record iChats:
      http://www.ecamm.com/mac/conferencerecorder/

      I love it-- its a guilty pleasure of mine to record my video chats for
      perusal later. I have a series of interviews with videobloggers that
      I've made that I've hidden away on the Internet Archive for later use
      (find all nine and get a prize!).

      It's simple to use, just push the red button and there you go!

      hope that helps
      Schlomo
      http://schlomolog.blogspot.com
      http://hatfactory.net