Re: [videoblogging] Re: Has anyone considered...

  • Deirdre Straughan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3 4:49 AM
      I think we have spaces for all those categories in the form, but I'll
      try to remember to send you the design document we're working from
      tonight when I get home, so you can see if you have further
      suggestions, which would be most welcome.

      I'm beginning to think we need to add a field for price on each item,
      so that people could search on that since it's a big consideration for
      many of us.

      --
      best regards,
      Deirdré Straughan