Re: Export Video and Compression

  • Nick Schmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      Thanks I will try that out.. about the avi file.

      But if i remember when i use my quicktime pro with the avi file
      getting coverted to a H264 .. awesome thanks.

      but there is some horrible lines arcoss the video.. so the quality is
      actually worse..

      any other suggestions?

      Nick

      --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "David Howell" <taoofdavid@...>