Re: [videoblogging] vloggies=red carpet

  • Devlon
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
      hm....more on that in a month or two ;)

      On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
      > We should make our own club :-)
      >

      > On 11/1/06, Devlon <duthied@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > We might actually have almost 10 of us here :)
      > >
      > > On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
      > > > Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)

      > > there
      > > the
      > > dress up

      > > Rivers.

      > > you
      > >

      > --
      > Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
      >
      > charles @ reptile.ca
      > supercanadian @ gmail.com
      >
      > developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/

      ~Devlon
      http://devlonduthie.com | http://mefeedia.com | http://loadedpun.com

      Aesop - "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
    • CarLBanks
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
        I'm sad I can't go! Guys, please remember me at the Vloggies! I'll miss you
        all! :*(

        Blog and Videos: http://thenameiwantedwastaken.com

      • Gena
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
          oooh, oooh how about the guys wear like a really tight t-shirt in a
          cheezy 1980ish jacket? Or how about the jacket, a bow-tie and no
          shirt? With two toned Chuck Taylors perhaps?

          Wait a minute, SF is kind of chilly this time of year. Okay, do the
          ruffle shirts but like open an extra button or two.

          I'm kinda glad I'm not going. I ain't wearing heels for nobody.
          Ok, I'm miserable I can't go but I still ain't wearing no heels.

          <Mumble>

          Gena
          http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
          http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com
          http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Video

        • groups-yahoo-com@mmeiser.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
            I'm so sad I'm not going to be there.

            But heh, I though i heard the vloggers are going to get together in
            vancouver and build a club house? :)

            Alright!

            Kellogs is here in Michigan... maybe I can get Tony the tiger to come
            make an appearance at the Vancouver vlogger club house.

            That'd be kick *ss.

            Oh, and Ted, you should get some of those (RED)(TM) Converse for the
            red carpet... now that would be a nice statment with a black tux....
            or a black velvet jumpsuit. Whatever you prefer.

            -Mike
            mefeedia.com
            mmeiser.com/blog

          • missbhavens1969
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
              One word: cleavage.

              (and guys, this means you, too!)

              Bekah

              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                oh bekah, no one wants to see my hairy man boobs, surely!!

                Paul Knight

                On 2 Nov 2006, at 18:20, missbhavens1969 wrote:

                > One word: cleavage.
                >
                > (and guys, this means you, too!)
                >
                > Bekah
                >
                > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                > you want
                > > to)
                > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                > >
                > > --
                > > http://geekentertainment.tv

              • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                  LOL :-D

                  --
                  Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

                  charles @ reptile.ca
                  supercanadian @ gmail.com

                  developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
                • Tom Gosse
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                    Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                    want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.

                    Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                    blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                    <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                    <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                    _____

                    > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                    > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                    > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                    you want
                    > to)
                    > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                    > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                    >
                    > --
                    > http://geekentertai <http://geekentertainment.tv> nment.tv

                  • Irina
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                      seriously all of yous, i think we may
                      have to stand in line cuz i just found
                      out last night at the venue
                      (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                      that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                      (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                      so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                      dont forget your id's
                      and :(
                      your umbrellas
                      tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?

                      On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@...> wrote:

                      > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                      > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                      >
                      > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                      > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                      > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                      > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                      > _____

                    • Dan Zen
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                        Have a great time at the Vloggies - my heart is with you. Maybe someone
                        can do some psychedelic dancing for me ala http://www.zenvlog.com

                        Dan Zen

                        PS Rats, I was so busy creating that I missed we needed a second level
                        of nominations. I would have loved the Zen Mix tool in with the
                        vlogging tools. Oh well - next year. Check it out if you haven't had a
                        chance http://www.zenmix.com - thanks!

                        Irina wrote:

                        > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                        > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                        > out last night at the venue
                        > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                        > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                        > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                        > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                        > dont forget your id's
                        > and :(
                        > your umbrellas
                        > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                        >

                        > Web Bug

                      • Ted Tagami
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 3, 2006
                          http://tagami.com/2006/11/03/the-vloggies-come-to-san-francisco/

                          On 11/2/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

                          > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                          > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                          > out last night at the venue
                          > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                          > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                          > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                          > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                          > dont forget your id's
                          > and :(
                          > your umbrellas
                          > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                          >
                          > On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@... <hermit%40irishhermit.com>>
                          > wrote:
                          > >
                          > > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                          > > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                          > >
                          > > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                          > > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                          > > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                          > > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>