Re: [videoblogging] vloggies=red carpet

  • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
      We should make our own club :-)

      --
      Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

      charles @ reptile.ca
      supercanadian @ gmail.com

      developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
    • Devlon
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
        hm....more on that in a month or two ;)

        On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
        > We should make our own club :-)
        >

        > On 11/1/06, Devlon <duthied@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > We might actually have almost 10 of us here :)
        > >
        > > On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
        > > > Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)

        > > there
        > > the
        > > dress up

        > > Rivers.

        > > you
        > >

        > --
        > Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
        >
        > charles @ reptile.ca
        > supercanadian @ gmail.com
        >
        > developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/

        ~Devlon
        http://devlonduthie.com | http://mefeedia.com | http://loadedpun.com

        Aesop - "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
      • CarLBanks
        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
          I'm sad I can't go! Guys, please remember me at the Vloggies! I'll miss you
          all! :*(

          Blog and Videos: http://thenameiwantedwastaken.com

        • Gena
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
            oooh, oooh how about the guys wear like a really tight t-shirt in a
            cheezy 1980ish jacket? Or how about the jacket, a bow-tie and no
            shirt? With two toned Chuck Taylors perhaps?

            Wait a minute, SF is kind of chilly this time of year. Okay, do the
            ruffle shirts but like open an extra button or two.

            I'm kinda glad I'm not going. I ain't wearing heels for nobody.
            Ok, I'm miserable I can't go but I still ain't wearing no heels.

            <Mumble>

            Gena
            http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
            http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com
            http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Video

          • groups-yahoo-com@mmeiser.com
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
              I'm so sad I'm not going to be there.

              But heh, I though i heard the vloggers are going to get together in
              vancouver and build a club house? :)

              Alright!

              Kellogs is here in Michigan... maybe I can get Tony the tiger to come
              make an appearance at the Vancouver vlogger club house.

              That'd be kick *ss.

              Oh, and Ted, you should get some of those (RED)(TM) Converse for the
              red carpet... now that would be a nice statment with a black tux....
              or a black velvet jumpsuit. Whatever you prefer.

              -Mike
              mefeedia.com
              mmeiser.com/blog

            • missbhavens1969
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                One word: cleavage.

                (and guys, this means you, too!)

                Bekah

                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                  oh bekah, no one wants to see my hairy man boobs, surely!!

                  Paul Knight

                  On 2 Nov 2006, at 18:20, missbhavens1969 wrote:

                  > One word: cleavage.
                  >
                  > (and guys, this means you, too!)
                  >
                  > Bekah
                  >
                  > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                  > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                  > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                  > you want
                  > > to)
                  > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                  > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                  > >
                  > > --
                  > > http://geekentertainment.tv

                • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                    LOL :-D

                    --
                    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

                    charles @ reptile.ca
                    supercanadian @ gmail.com

                    developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
                  • Tom Gosse
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                      Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                      want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.

                      Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                      blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                      <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                      <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                      _____

                      > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                      > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                      > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                      you want
                      > to)
                      > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                      > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                      >
                      > --
                      > http://geekentertai <http://geekentertainment.tv> nment.tv

                    • Irina
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                        seriously all of yous, i think we may
                        have to stand in line cuz i just found
                        out last night at the venue
                        (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                        that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                        (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                        so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                        dont forget your id's
                        and :(
                        your umbrellas
                        tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?

                        On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@...> wrote:

                        > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                        > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                        >
                        > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                        > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                        > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                        > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                        > _____

                      • Dan Zen
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                          Have a great time at the Vloggies - my heart is with you. Maybe someone
                          can do some psychedelic dancing for me ala http://www.zenvlog.com

                          Dan Zen

                          PS Rats, I was so busy creating that I missed we needed a second level
                          of nominations. I would have loved the Zen Mix tool in with the
                          vlogging tools. Oh well - next year. Check it out if you haven't had a
                          chance http://www.zenmix.com - thanks!

                          Irina wrote:

                          > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                          > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                          > out last night at the venue
                          > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                          > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                          > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                          > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                          > dont forget your id's
                          > and :(
                          > your umbrellas
                          > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                          >

                          > Web Bug

                        • Ted Tagami
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 3, 2006
                            http://tagami.com/2006/11/03/the-vloggies-come-to-san-francisco/

                            On 11/2/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

                            > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                            > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                            > out last night at the venue
                            > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                            > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                            > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                            > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                            > dont forget your id's
                            > and :(
                            > your umbrellas
                            > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                            >
                            > On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@... <hermit%40irishhermit.com>>
                            > wrote:
                            > >
                            > > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                            > > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                            > >
                            > > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                            > > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                            > > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                            > > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>