Re: [videoblogging] vloggies=red carpet

  • Devlon
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
      We might actually have almost 10 of us here :)

      On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
      > Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)
      >
      > On 11/1/06, Nox Dineen <noxdineen@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > I am so tempted to skip my graduate school convocation for this. If there
      > > weren't 3 generations of my family converging on British Columbia for the
      > > event I'd ditch it in a heartbeat. I'm a sucker for any excuse to dress up
      > > like a Bond girl.
      > >
      > > I can't wait to see photos/footage. Somebody's got to do a Joan Rivers.
      > >
      > > Nox
      > >
      > > On 11/1/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
      > > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
      > > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if you
      > > want
      > > > to)
      > > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
      > > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
      > > >
      > > > --
      > > > http://geekentertainment.tv

      > > Vox Noxi (blog) -- noxdineen.vox.com
      > > Blair Bitch Project (vlog) -- www.blairbitchproject.net
      > >

      > --
      > Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
      >
      > charles @ reptile.ca
      > supercanadian @ gmail.com
      >
      > developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/

      ~Devlon
      http://devlonduthie.com | http://mefeedia.com | http://loadedpun.com

      Aesop - "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
    • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
      Message 2 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
        We should make our own club :-)

        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
          hm....more on that in a month or two ;)

          On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
          > We should make our own club :-)
          >

          > On 11/1/06, Devlon <duthied@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > We might actually have almost 10 of us here :)
          > >
          > > On 11/1/06, Charles Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian@...> wrote:
          > > > Kool!... Another person in BC on this list :-)

          > > there
          > > the
          > > dress up

          > > Rivers.

          > > you
          > >

          > --
          > Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.
          >
          > charles @ reptile.ca
          > supercanadian @ gmail.com
          >
          > developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/

          ~Devlon
          http://devlonduthie.com | http://mefeedia.com | http://loadedpun.com

          Aesop - "After all is said and done, more is said than done."
        • CarLBanks
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
            I'm sad I can't go! Guys, please remember me at the Vloggies! I'll miss you
            all! :*(

            Blog and Videos: http://thenameiwantedwastaken.com

          • Gena
            Message 5 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
              oooh, oooh how about the guys wear like a really tight t-shirt in a
              cheezy 1980ish jacket? Or how about the jacket, a bow-tie and no
              shirt? With two toned Chuck Taylors perhaps?

              Wait a minute, SF is kind of chilly this time of year. Okay, do the
              ruffle shirts but like open an extra button or two.

              I'm kinda glad I'm not going. I ain't wearing heels for nobody.
              Ok, I'm miserable I can't go but I still ain't wearing no heels.

              <Mumble>

              Gena
              http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com
              http://pcclibtech.blogspot.com
              http://voxmedia.org/wiki/Video

            • groups-yahoo-com@mmeiser.com
              Message 6 of 20 , Nov 1, 2006
                I'm so sad I'm not going to be there.

                But heh, I though i heard the vloggers are going to get together in
                vancouver and build a club house? :)

                Alright!

                Kellogs is here in Michigan... maybe I can get Tony the tiger to come
                make an appearance at the Vancouver vlogger club house.

                That'd be kick *ss.

                Oh, and Ted, you should get some of those (RED)(TM) Converse for the
                red carpet... now that would be a nice statment with a black tux....
                or a black velvet jumpsuit. Whatever you prefer.

                -Mike
                mefeedia.com
                mmeiser.com/blog

              • missbhavens1969
                Message 7 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                  One word: cleavage.

                  (and guys, this means you, too!)

                  Bekah

                  Message 8 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                    oh bekah, no one wants to see my hairy man boobs, surely!!

                    Paul Knight

                    On 2 Nov 2006, at 18:20, missbhavens1969 wrote:

                    > One word: cleavage.
                    >
                    > (and guys, this means you, too!)
                    >
                    > Bekah
                    >
                    > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                    > > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                    > > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                    > you want
                    > > to)
                    > > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                    > > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                    > >
                    > > --
                    > > http://geekentertainment.tv

                  • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
                    Message 9 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                      LOL :-D

                      --
                      Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

                      charles @ reptile.ca
                      supercanadian @ gmail.com

                      developer weblog: http://ChangeLog.ca/
                    • Tom Gosse
                      Message 10 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                        Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                        want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.

                        Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                        blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                        <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                        <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                        _____

                        > yes, this means red carpet so think over the top hollywood glamour
                        > we have the Flickrazzi taking pix of the red carpet
                        > ladies, evening wear with heels, hair, nails = the works (only if
                        you want
                        > to)
                        > but this is your night to play hollywood actress for fun
                        > men, um, ugh, how about those funny ruffle shirts tuxedos? :)
                        >
                        > --
                        > http://geekentertai <http://geekentertainment.tv> nment.tv

                      • Irina
                        Message 11 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                          seriously all of yous, i think we may
                          have to stand in line cuz i just found
                          out last night at the venue
                          (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                          that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                          (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                          so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                          dont forget your id's
                          and :(
                          your umbrellas
                          tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?

                          On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@...> wrote:

                          > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                          > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                          >
                          > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                          > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                          > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                          > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>
                          > _____

                        • Dan Zen
                          Message 12 of 20 , Nov 2, 2006
                            Have a great time at the Vloggies - my heart is with you. Maybe someone
                            can do some psychedelic dancing for me ala http://www.zenvlog.com

                            Dan Zen

                            PS Rats, I was so busy creating that I missed we needed a second level
                            of nominations. I would have loved the Zen Mix tool in with the
                            vlogging tools. Oh well - next year. Check it out if you haven't had a
                            chance http://www.zenmix.com - thanks!

                            Irina wrote:

                            > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                            > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                            > out last night at the venue
                            > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                            > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                            > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                            > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                            > dont forget your id's
                            > and :(
                            > your umbrellas
                            > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                            >

                            > Web Bug

                          • Ted Tagami
                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 3, 2006
                              http://tagami.com/2006/11/03/the-vloggies-come-to-san-francisco/

                              On 11/2/06, Irina <irinaski@...> wrote:

                              > seriously all of yous, i think we may
                              > have to stand in line cuz i just found
                              > out last night at the venue
                              > (i was ther for 2 friggin hours answering questions)
                              > that we have to be carded since some of the vloggers
                              > (paolo sambrano, lol) are under 21!!!!! LOL
                              > so we have to be carded for legal reasons and safety reasons
                              > dont forget your id's
                              > and :(
                              > your umbrellas
                              > tagami kids -- is it gonna rain?
                              >
                              > On 11/2/06, Tom Gosse <hermit@... <hermit%40irishhermit.com>>
                              > wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Man boobs! Remember to where your push-up man-ssiere. Or, is it a bro? I
                              > > want to see Casey as Isaac Mizrahi, and Rudy as Scarlett Johansson.
                              > >
                              > > Irish Hermit, aka Tom Gosse
                              > > blog/vlog: http://irishhermit.blogspot.com
                              > > <http://irishhermit.blogspot.com/>
                              > > <http://www.flickr.com/photos/IrishHermit>